How to use this page:
- Check the box for “Show drop-down selections as buttons”
- Click on thumbnail to open larger image in new window – can be used on second monitor.
- Click on number in each column to record your score.
- Click in the “Comment” box to type a comment, suggestion or critique.
- Click “Save All” button at any time during process – you can return to continue later if needed.
- When done, click “Finished ‘Club Competition – October'” to submit scores.
- You cannot edit scores or comments after finishing.
How to score:
- There are three columns of numbered scoring.
- Each column is labeled as “I” – impact, “T” – technique, “C” – composition (more info)
- Score each column between 1 (low) and 5 (high).
- Enter a comment (not required but encouraged).
Sorry, you must be logged in to see this content